Who is counselling for?
Being human, it’s inevitable that, at times, life will feel difficult, we may feel overwhelmed, or struggle to cope with unmanageable feelings. Therefore counselling is available for anyone who wants a space to explore their life situation. There are no right or wrong things to bring to counselling. The important thing is that it matters to you and you are prepared to work on it.
What can counselling be used for?
Counselling can be a space to explore a specific issue or life event or it can just be a space for you to work on non-specific goals, like building self esteem, gaining self awareness, or for personal development
What are the benefits of counselling?
- Counselling provides a safe, empathetic, confidential space with someone who is professionally trained.
- To gain insight into unhelpful behaviours or patterns.
- A better understanding who you are, what drives you, and what you are creating.
- Time and space for yourself.
- Opening up new choices.
- Learn ways to maximise your self esteem, confidence and potential